I started cataloging my shells today, so you'll probly being seeing a few questions from  me...  hee hee

This one is about some _Drupa_ shells I have from Hawaii.  One source I really respect, Hoover, has them in the family Thaididae.  However, other sources I've seen have them in the faimily Muricidae, subfamily Thaidinae.  Actually, come to think of it, I have a _Neothais harpa_ who is in the same quandry.  Sometimes they are also given the subfamily name Rapaninae.  Are the Thaids their own family now, or still a subfam?  If they are a subfam, which is better to use, Thaidinae or Rapaninae (aka, whats the difference between the two names)?

~Stephen~