I heard/read somewhere that rubbing baby oil on shells is a good way to not only protect but give some extra shine to em.  Is it good for the shells though?  Does it work?  Cuz I also heard that sometimes it makes em sticky and more attractive to dust, although possibly this guy I was talking to used the wrong kind of oil (it was a buddy of mine, and it wouldn't surprise me if he just used cooking oil or sumthin).  Whast the opinion out there on doing this to yer collection?

~Stephen~