I am Masters of science student in a field of Agricultural sciences, Food security and Natural Resource Management in the Tropics and subtropics.
I am doing the thesis on the topic Alfalfa-Maize rotation and intercropping impact on land productivity. I want to simulate the experimental results by use of DSSAT programmes. AS I understood DSSAT has the programes to model  crop Maize (CERES)and crop rotation.
Does it have also programmes to model alfalfa and Intercropping ? If no which model is ok for my purpose specified above?
2.Can it model alfalfa?
3.What others does it model under crop and system modelling?