Hi, Conch-Lers!

I am still on a natural high produced by all the enjoyable people and shells at the COA convention, but I have a question.

Can one remove 527 glue from a shell with acetone?   I have used acetone before and know it will not hurt the shells.
I am back to trying to attach my little plastic numbers to my shells, and clear nail polish does not work - or at least, I can't get it to work so far.   Remember that I have no way of printing the numbers small enough by hand or computer printer, so I am using "Shrinky Dink" to make numbers small enough for my cataloguing.

Thanks,
Linda