We would like to invite you to join us for the exhibition, "Lazyboy" by Joel
Hatmaker, Mark Weathers and Clay Williamson in the UGA Sculpture Computer
Lab from November 18 - 22. The opening will be on Wednesday, November 20
from 3-5pm.

This use of space and time has been approved by Larry Millard for a
temporary installation by art students in the Digital Media area.

Students and Faculty alike are encouraged to check out this week long
display of cultural commentary featuring a recliner chair, TV monitors,
and video projections.

We look forward to seeing you at the opening!

Laleh Mehran