Well.. I ceep Achatina fulica, A. iredalii(??), and A.zebra as..well..i dont like to call them pets. But anyway i live in Denmark and the chance that they would surveive an danish winter is very small, so there is not the great risk here.

But we got an relative new problem here..We call the "Killersnails"(Arion lusitanicus) that have been importet through plants from spain(i think).

aren't here roules in the USA. against import of some animals, like cockroaches etc?..Are Snails not ink. there??

Best regards

Johannes Hallberg (Denmark, Europe)

P.S

Sorry my very bad spelling!!