I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me ideas for my Nassau trip.
-Kevin

My wife and I just booked a week vaction in the Bahamas in February
(our first trip there).  Since we are not rich, we chose the most
affordable package which landed us in Nassau.  Since I am an avid
shell collector, and wanted to get a heads up, I checked the Conch-L
archive for any info on Nassau.  I got bummed because just about
every reference I found said basically "don't bother."  I'm more than a
tad disappointed.  Is there no good shells whatsoever on New
Providence (even for a snorkeler)?  Or is it just relatively bad (i.e. other
islands being preferable).  Does any one have advice on how I can
make the most of shell collecting on this trip?
-Thank You, Kevin