Hello All,
     I was hoping someone could direct me towards literature on the family
Struthiolariidae. While there is an abundance of paleo-oriented publications
on the family, I can find little information on the life history, habits,
etc. of extant species (other than their ranges and the fact that they are
filter-feeders and burrow). For example, to what extent do these animals
burrow (semi-infaunal, infaunal, etc)? Any information would be greatly
appreciated, including any personal observations.

Thank you!

Ryan Moody

Ryan M. Moody
Dauphin Island Sea Lab