From another perspective.
The COA Conventions are three components:
   1)  Social
   2)  Programs / Education
   3)  A place to buy shells (Auctions and Bourse)

As much as I love the bourse, I come to the COA conventions for the programs
and the social portions... not the bourse.  This year, as a few times in the
past, I can only come for a long weekend.  So arriving Thursday night I will
regrettably miss most of the programs, but will be their for the whole bourse.

Leslie

FYI:  I will be doing a program on Friday entitled:

     One Thing Leads to Another  -  The Tale of Two Shell Books
     Collectors Encyclopedia of Shells & Compendium of Seashells
                        Dance & Abbott & Dance