Greetings,
I am urgently in need of Olivier's description, published in 1801, of
Bulimis denticulatus (=Bulgarica denticulata). The description is supposed
to be in Olivier's Voyage l'empire Othoman, vol. 1, p. 297. What I
specifically need to know is the type location Olivier gave. I would
greatly appreciate it if someone sent me a copy of that page or looked it
up & told me what Olivier said about the type location.

Please don't quote me the type location from recent publications, for I
already know what they say (island of Chios). I want to know what Olivier
himself said about it.

Many thanks.

Aydin Orstan
home.earthlink.net/~aydinslibrary