The tips provided are excellent!

On a selective note for SCUBA Collecting.

1)  You can SCUBA dive with pair of 6" stainless steel tweezers, and also with
a set of nylon tipped.  I have found that narrow tipped is preferred.  This
allows you to pick a particular shell from a crack or form other sea life
without damaging it. It also allows you to get larger shells such as a cone
from a crevice that you couldn't reach.

Experiment some... you may want to put some small shells in a bucket of water
and practice picking them up.

Glossy shells such as Marginellas are particularly slippery and require a bit
of skill.  That is why I also carry nylon or rubber tipped.

Tweezers slide easily up the sleeve of a wet suite (although I have special
pouches on mine to hold them).

Carry the tweezers when you are rock collecting inter-tidally too. The shell
you want will no doubt be in the crack you can't get to with your fingers.

2)  I also carry a "pouch" with a draw string made out of no-see-um screen.
This pouch is about 8'deep and about 5" wide, about 1/3 of the way down there
is a strip of Velcro that is used to pull the pouch together creating a bottle-
neck effect.  It unfurls to allow you to fully open the pouch for emptying.

It is secured to my wrist with a standard SCUBA lanyard, however I often keep
it tucked away in a pocket etc. until needed.

A larger version of the same pouch is what I use for other shells... thus often
ending up with more micros which were commensal with the larger (up to 2")
shells I have collected.

Hope this is helpful!
Best Regards,
Leslie Allen