Well, I emailed the seller asking about the shell. This is part of what he
said.
" I got this shell from a shell dealer named Kirk Anders in Ft. Lauderdale
Florida in the 70's. He used to send a news letter out monthly or
quarterly, I forgot exactly. In this news letter was a write up all about
this shell, but I don't know where to get copies of what he sent out from
back then."
He also said his garage flooded out so he no longer has a copy of the
newsletter. So if someone could get the newsletter you might find out more
if you wish to do so.
Brian