David,
After visiting Moorea for a week in 1999, there is plenty of good shelling,
but I would agree - split the visit with another Is., any check out Papeete
market sometimes there can be interesting stuff from outer islands
Geoff

>From: David Herman <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: (no subject)
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:51:02 EST
>
>We are planning a shelling vacation to the south Pacific.  An experienced
>sheller advised us to go to Morea.  We have two weeks.  Would you advise
>staying
>on Morea, or spending one week on another island such as Bora Bora.
>
>Our shelling will consist of wading, beachcombing, and snorkling in shallow
>water.  We are planning to go in August, 2004.  Please advise.
>
>Sincerely,
>David & Sandy

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2