Hi David:
..It would be if Shelling weren't banned there!
Leslie

(somebody please correct me if I'm wrong on this)

We have heard that there is good shelling in Bermuda.  Most of the articles
we've read were by divers and snorkelers.  We just wade, beachcomb and snorkel
in shallow water.  Would Bermuda be a fruitful shelling venue for us?  What
have you found there?  Is there a significant low and high tide differential?
Sincerely,
S &