Dear Juan,
I think you should have a good look at IINTERCOM model and you may have to do some modifications to suit your cropping system.

I did modify INTERCOM to suit my intercropping system of three crops involving rubber, banana and pineapples which have different plant spacings and of course heterogenous horizontal and vertical  canopy.  My system is different to yours due to wide row spacings.

Keep in mind that Beer's law without modification may not be appropriate in handling light interception when you increase the row spacings.

regards
Mohamadu Boyie Jalloh
Dept. of Land Management
Faculty of Agriculture
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM
Serdang Selangor
MALAYSIA

"Optimal ignorance is knowing what is not important to know"