Hi last week I made a question about evapotranspiration limits for soybean and wheat. Basically I’ve noticed that in DSSAT models the water consumption only drops when the available water is bellow 25 an 15% of the total available water for soybean and wheat respectively. In the FAO 56 paper they recommend to reduce the water consumption when the available water is bellow 50%, a much higher value than in DSSAT.
I have not received any answer yet, and I wonder if my question was received by someone??
Is it possible to see the updated listserver achieve?

Thank you
Juan Monzon