Can anyone please help me.  I have come accross a gastropod in some recent
samples collected about 12 miles south of Dauphin Island, AL in about 20 m
depth.  I am currently using Andrews 1971. Sea Shells of the Texas Coast
for the identification and the shell matches closely the description of
Mangelia cf. M. oxytata.  I am trying to standardize my nomeclature with
that of ITIS, but there is no listing for this species in ITIS.  I'm sure
the name has changed so if anyone can point me to the correct
identification it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stan