I had the same results with them and just like you, I sent E-mails with no response.  I beleive the have a minimum bid in mind and when they donb't get it they just ignore the winner and put the same shell in the next auction, until the get what the expect, instead of announcing a minimum up front.
Harry Tasker
I bid on some shells from the C&S Cabinet auction in October and had won 5 or 6 shells as high bidder when the auction ended.  I waited to get the final total with shipping and they never sent it.  I emailed about my winnings and still no word of what I owed.  Then I got notice of the November auction and asked again about the October winnings, and still no word.  It seemed a couple of the shells I won in October might have been relisted in the November auction - or pictures just similar.  Has anyone else experienced problems with this auction? I used to enjoy Molluscs.net auction and acquired a quite a few shells from them, and would like to keep bidding.
Kay

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!