From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 6:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: COA 2005 - Announcing Second Fossil Trip

Listers,
The quarry has agreed to allow a second fossil collecting trip on Friday
July 22nd. Times will be the same as the Monday trip - leave at 7:30 AM and
return around 2:00 PM. Limit of 20, cost is the same as $30.
Any registrations received after this date requesting the fossil collecting
trip will be assigned to the Friday trip.
The Monday trip filled up with just 83 registrations received, so please get
your registration in ASAP to insure a spot on this trip.
Howard Roux
Naples, Fl.
COA 2005 Treasurer and Registrar