My condolences to you.  The phishers are quite resourceful but it is up to each of us to be vigilant and to warn others.  You've done your part.

From: Avril [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Man and Mollusc

Dear Conchlers,

I have dreadful news.  Someone is using my Man and Mollusc name to spread viruses and to try to gain information by fraudulent measures.

I NEVER send an email using support @ manandmollusc.net  as an email address and there is NO such a thing as a Man and Mollusc (manandmollusc) account.  Never has been - never will be.

So please, if you happen to receive one of these fraudulent emails,  please delete it immediately!   They do not come from me and should be considered quite dangerous.

This has gone far beyond just an email virus, they (however they are!!!)  are now trying to procure personal info and I really am not to sure exactly how to stop it.  Apparently this is untraceable and even if I was to cancel the Man and Mollusc website it would not immediately stop the emails.

I ask for your understanding that this has nothing to do with me and, I would ask that if you receive any of these fraudulent emails; please:  delete the email immediately and please contact me personally as to the date and time of the email.  I will be trying to take some action to stop these people.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

All the very best,
Avril Bourquin
Avril Bourquin
PO Box 366