Hello Peter Egerton;
I have about 8 specimens of nobilis in my collection all from Palawan.  I have one in my collection purchased from Dick Kurz from the Marquezus which looks exactly like the ones from Palawan. If I mixed up the speciams you couldn't tell the differance.  Evidently the locality makes the differance.
Harry Tasker
Cone people,

Just wondering about Conus cordigera. Is this a form of nobilis? What is the relationship here?

Curious,
Peter Egerton

--
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- - - - - - - Seashells and Web Publishing - - - - - - - - - -