Greetings Conch-lers
We are thinking about taking a trip to either the south pacific or indian ocean and need help.
The clipper odyssey goes to various islands in vanuatu and new caledonia then the bay of islands in new zealand...
The royal star has a number of options that cover zanzibar, the comoros, madagascar, la reunion, the seychelles and mozambique....not all in one cruise of course...
So as shellers and snorkellers, what would you suggest would be the better and more productive shell collecting type journey???
I know the astute shellers on the list are probably laughing out loud to be asked such a question...sorry, but I really have no idea about this so please reply and I will be eternally grateful.
Thanks so much.
I am looking forward to my first ever COA and thanks to whoever wrote in to be nice to the new guys.
Clair Beckmann
See  many of you soon.