I tried Fasciolaria tephrina and found good information on Google (but nothing on Google images) and nothing on ispecies.org...

Allen Aigen

-- Scott Jordan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal        {margin:0in;        margin-bottom:.0001pt;        font-size:13.5pt;        font-family:"Times New Roman";        color:blue;        font-weight:bold;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink        {color:blue;        text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed        {color:purple;        text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17        {font-family:Arial;        color:windowtext;        font-weight:normal;        font-style:normal;}@page Section1        {size:8.5in 11.0in;        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1        {page:Section1;}-->I swiped the following posting from another list:

Roderick Page at the University of Glasgow has produced a site where you can simultaneously search NCBI,
Yahoo images, and Google Scholar for information on a taxonomic name.

Go to http://ispecies.org and do a search

I have only spent a little time with this but some might find it useful.

sj