Dear shell-collectors,
   I have appreciated so much hearing about all of your shelling
adventures!!
   I will re-introduce myself, since I have not said much on the list for a
long time and many of you may not know me...  I am LaVerne Lambert from a
barrier island on the west coast of Florida just north of Sanibel Island..
My e-mail is hij239lt6@hotmail.com... My husband and I are retired teachers
from a local high school.  We have been retired for about two years..   I am
enjoying traveling and collecting lots of shells...  We have a boat and love
to spend the day anchored off a sandbar near Boca Grande or in the Lemon Bay
area...  I use to trade shells with many of you and would love to do that
once again, now that I have the time....  If any of you are interested,
please let me know....
                           Sincerely,
                                 LaVerne