From: Conchologists List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John
Varner
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: shell ID books

I am looking to upgrade my shell collecting library.  I have the Peterson
and Simon & Schuster guides and Abbott's Compendiums of Land and Seashells.
Does anyone have any suggestions for additional identification books or
internet sources for shell ID info?
-John Varner

[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs To
leave this list, click on the following web link:
Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and click leave the
list.