Tom,
For the sake of your grandchildren's world, it is necessary for people to look beyond short term profit.  Therefore it is appropriate to be suspicious.  Remember that the difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that the pessimist is better informed.

Allen Aigen

-- Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Doesn't sound all that good even in theory to me.  I view such proposals
with massive amounts of suspicion and apprehension.