Harry,
I was pleasantly surprised to find N. delessertiana in my collection from Sanibel.  I also have it as a fossil from the late Pleistocene Ft. Thompson Formation from a shallow excavation in West Palm Beach and probably from the Bermont Formation (but from spoil) in Okeechobee.  I could not find it from the Caloosahatchee Formation, but I only checked a few specimens from a few places.  Perhaps others with more extensive (and better organized) collections could find it in the Caloosahatchee and verify the Bermont occurence?

Allen Aigen