I am doing a bit of study of seashore foraging, and could do with some help
on estimating regeneration times for food shellfish, in particular:

Lambis lambis
Tridacna gigas and squamosa
Cypraea tigris
Cassis cornuta

ie
how quickly do they reach maturity ?
do they have swimming larvae that can spread easily ?
what are their depth ranges ?
if they are left totally alone, what would be their population density?

Some of my findings to date are at my website:
http://www.coconutstudio.com/Shell%20Middens.htm

Someone might also be able to advise the name of the weird spiny chiton
shown
 at:
http://www.coconutstudio.com/Shoreline%20Foraging.htm

regards