Hi Peter
The range of: 50, 100, 200 cSt
Just depends on if you would like it a little thinner or thicker.
I have used the 100 cSt for years, it is a little thick, kind of like vegetable
oil.  a bit thicker than baby or mineral oil.
Leslie

Hi All,
I am about to order some silicon from here:

http://www.clearcoproducts.com/standard_pure_silicones.html

Could someone please tell me exactly the one to order for seashells? Ya know,
the perfect one to apply without having to dilute or alter at all. Too many
viscosity choices here.

Regards,
Peter Egerton