Sealing the interior with polyurethane may help, especially if the ambient
humidity is low.  Also, there are small dehumidifiers made for instalation
inside pianos that might help.  The problem w/ oak is acid vapors from the
wood itself.  As I understand it, Beynesian decay is a different problem.

- John