Hi,

I will be travelling for work to North Carolina and am thinking to drive
or fly somewhere for the weekend after to do some shelling. The tides will
not be low (~ 0.2 in the late afternoon for the couple places I checked),
so I was thinking this would be a good opportunity to look for micros.

What beaches would be recommended that are either in NC to FL in the US or
otherwise in the Caribbean no farther out than the Virgin Islands? That
would have a good diversity (I'm a beginner)? Is there much material in
Ocacroke, for example? Or is it best in the Keys?

Many thanks,
Alex

Berkeley, California