I once collected a nice Glandina on a potted plant for sale at the local
nursery, about 1000 miles north of its native Florida.  There is also a
specie of land snail native to the British Isles that is now rather common
in certain New England towns, no doubt from colonial era transplantings.
I have also collected specimens of a large freshwater mussel from a very
small and hydrologically isolated pond in my neighborhood.  There were never
boats on this pond, so I presume they got there via water fowl of some sort,
probably as larva (eggs? veligers?) tucked into feathers.  The next nearest
body of water is several miles away.
Those little buggers do get around, eh?

- John