If Matt doesn't want the whole set, I need Vol 1 Part 1.
Haven't heard about the shells I left behind on the Oregon/Washington trip.  Is there any hope of of getting them?

-------------- Original message from Peggy Williams <[log in to unmask]>: --------------

I have the entire work and will sell it.

Peggy