From what I am reading, it is illegal to catch, spear, or collect any live
thing while on scuba in the bahamas (snorkels only.) In a way I
understand, but it is still kinda frustraiting as there are some species
you can only get at depths deeper than the average snorkeler can go
(another good reason to work on your freediving I guess)....  Anyways, has
anyone had any luck on the south side of New Providence?  Any ideas or
suggestions as to where to go would be greatly appreciated.  If anyone has
any ideas or suggestions, please mail me at [log in to unmask]
thanks,
James