Subject: Wayne County Forestry Field Day
On March 10, 2008, 11:21 am EST "Ag Ed Discussion Group" [[log in to unmask]] wrote:

To: Wayne County Forestry Field Day Participates

From:  Wayne County FFAand Wayne Co. Forestry Commission

Date: March 10, 2008

Subject:  Wayne County FFA Forestry Field Day

            Teachers the Wayne County FFA Forestry Field day will beheld on March 25th 2008.  This year the event is going to be held atLake Lindsay Grace outside of Jesup, GA.  Registration is going to befrom 4:00 pm till 4:30.  The competition will start at 4:30 promptly.  Theevents being offered is the senior events only, NO junior events will set up. Each event will be evaluated and scored.  If there are any questions please donot hesitate to call Reggie Beasley (YFAdvisor), at 912-427-1096 ext. 425 or Brantley McManus (Chief Ranger), at912-427-5806.  We are looking for a great crowd to show up so come early andregister.  Directions are in an att! achment attached to this e-mail.  Please e-mail me back if you plan on coming and howmany so we can prepare food by Tuesday March 18th!

Thanks,

ReggieBeasley

Young Farmer Advisor

Wayne County High School