I am not a policeman , not a lawyer, but i will do my best to find this
man.

1) I tried to contact this man last year, my friend foward his offer to
me, i liked to buy ,but got no reply from him.

2) Sender's address in parcel can be anything in China post office. if I
send a parcel in Shanghai, I can write sender's post address anything i
like, Beijing or Tibet  . In this case, the sender is in Shanghai or
Jiangsu province, the money went to Shangdong province, The distance
between two place is not less 500 Km

3) Don't use West Union when you send a lot of money to China. WU is not a
independant company in China. We cash WU in post office. if you send money
to a man in Shanghai, he can cash it in any post office all over China

4) Suggestion  if you send a lot of money to China ,you'd better send it
by Bank transfer.  In China, we need to use true name and Citizen Card to
open an acount

I will come back here if i got more details.

By the way, my friend fowarded a mail to me, a man offer many Pteropurpura
adunca from yellow sea, i tried to buy it, but got no reply. any one here
bought them ? the dealer's name is Dick Chung, which is not a Chinese name.

Best Regards

He Jing