Hello,

I am trying to put together an analysis of the biological traits for these
bivalves and gastropods (listed below). I am having a hard time finding much
information of these three traits specifically.  If anybody would like to
provide their expertise or knows of an available source of knowledge on
these traits for these species it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carey Gelpi

 ADULT LIFE HABIT
sessile, tube permanent attachment, tube semi-permanent attachment,
burrower, surface crawler, faculative swimmers

 REPRODUCTIVE STRATEGY
asexual, sexual with planktroph larvae, sexual with lecitotroph larvae,
sexual with brooding / direct development.

 FEEDING HABIT
suspension-feeder, surface deposit-feeder, sub-surface deposit-feeder,
grazer, carnivorous / scavenger, omnivorous

Oliva sayana
Nassarius acutus
Anachis obesa
Terebra dislocata