I have 4 of these things, that I bought exactly because the shell was
pictured so prominently in the 'Compendium of Shells' as N. annandalei.

I can see no real differences between them, so my conclusion is that
someone, somewhere, has decided to revert to the original naming as N.
barclayi.

Eddy Hardy features it as N. barclayi.

Poor Mr Annandale no longer has a record in posterity.