Aloha,
Recently on eBay i purchased a Cymatium intermedius Pease. The picture
showed it as a sinistral shell. Suspicious i asked the seller to provide
extra pics. Sure enough the extra pics showed it as a sinistral. I thought
getting this shell for my Reverse Coiled Gastropod buddy Harry Lee would
be cool as he didn't have one yet according to the Jax site.

I got the shell last week. I was thinking of re-forwarding the box to
Harry but i had to just look at it myself before posting it. I was floored
to see a small dead dextral intermedius. I wrote the seller who explained
it was the same shell. I looked at the pix again only to discover she had
all the pictures reversed! Boy was i sad to think that in this age that
people can't tell a normal picture from a mirrowed image shot.

Well i contacted the seller, even provided pix of her item she sent vs the
corrected pix of the true item. Even explained to her fully what a dextral
and sinistral shell is and added a pix from the Jacksonville site for a
visual aid. After all this what i got was her admitting to reversing the
pix but she felt she didn't have to refund my purchase due to the fact she
was a single mom with kids and spent the money. I guess that latter part
was true because her feedback shows her buying a 14k ring right
afterwards. Sorry Harry.  CT