I have run into a lot of online websites that were good for shell IDs or
pics, eg Femorale Gallery, Kwansei Database, Zoological Museum in the
Netherlands, Eurasia shells , Poppe's Shell Encyclopedia  etc etc but I
just got directed to one I hadnt seen before while looking at online images
of Bolma bartschi, shellspeak.com, it looks pretty good, and seems pretty
accurate based on what I saw.  Formatted very much like the Compendium of
Seashells....Check it out, not sure who's it is, looks like most of it is
in Japanese but IDs are as usual in english