Hi there,

I'm a graduate student working on my thesis. I'm considering using DSSAT to generate a series of
farm-level peanuts yields to evaluate a crop insurance product I designed.

What I need is a probability distribution of the peanut yields, so I can evaluate my insurance design in
terms of probability of yield falling below a guarantee, say 70% of "normal" yield.

I am wondering what kind of output does DSSAT produce, a fixed value of yield, or  a yield interval
with certain probability? If you know any example, please also guide me the links.  Your help is very
much appreciated!

Stella Fu