I wonder if someone who uses FileMaker Pro could email me a sample of the
data-base they use to catalogue their shells.

Inspired by the discussion on Conch-L a couple of months ago, I decided to
go with FileMaker Pro 12 and am wading my way very slowly through "The
Missing Manual" explanation of how to use this very powerful program. It
would really help focus my interest in using the program if I could see an
real life example of how one of you use the data-base for organizing a
shell collection.

Any assistance gratefully received!

Michael