Do you live in, or visit, the beaches in the central part of Florida's eastern coast? Have you done some
beach collecting? Seen any Glycymeris spectralis valves?

I am very keen to examine or view beach-worn valves of Glycymeris spectralis Nicol, 1952. I would be
very grateful if anyone can help me either with material or images of valves that show natural wear
and tear. If not, it would be great if someone could put me in contact with a beach collector who
might be able to help me with this quest.