If he gets tired, he can put Michelle down & take his clothes off. Then he will be a "naked snail".

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:25:04 +0000, Pearce, Timothy <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>President Barak Obama went to a costume party while giving a piggy back ride to our First
Lady. The host said, "Welcome Mr. President, but what are you dressed as?" Barak replied,
"I'm a snail, can't you see that's Michelle (my shell) on my back?"

>Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Asst. Curator & Head, Section of Mollusks
>Carnegie Museum of Natural History
>4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA
>ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]
>www.carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/
>
>The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.