Dear Listers,

When I heard David's question, I went to
<https://conchologistsofamerica.org/american-conchologist-library/>,
where I concluded that the paper that would have served David (as
correctly recalled by Steve) was not yet "in the system." It missed by
one issue!

All COA members should have received:

  * Marshall; , C.P., 2019. Comparison of /Macrocypraea zebra/
    (Linnaeus, 1758) and /Macrocypraea cervu//s/ (Linnaeus [sic], 1771).
    /American Conchologist 4/7(1): 30. March.

a little over a year ago.

Carole's paper should be both indexed (by author as well as by taxa)
*and* posted on the Conch-L website before too long. Thus questions like
David's should be easier to answer in the future - and may not need to
be asked.

Harry