Here's an index for the Kaicher cards (prepared by Paul Callomon):
<https://conchologistsofamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/kaicher_alphabetic.pdf>
and a link to the Femorale feature: <http://www.femorale.com/kaicher/>.

These are posted on the *COA website *at
<http://conchologistsofamerica.org/additional-information-resources/>.

Harry