Thank you, this is a start. Just another day in paradise. Hope I have time for this. Add another year to the book. 😢
Carole

In a message dated 5/14/2020 1:23:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Thanks Steve,

That's where much-needed data cleaning comes into play, or not. Most likely pesky noise inherent to a collection that includes 129,500 lots, of which 102 are Strombus pugilis and 276 are Strombus alatus (notice East vs West bias...). I really appreciate this type of feedback on the collection, please send comments directly to me at [log in to unmask].

Cheers,

José
José H. Leal, Ph.D. | Science Director & Curator

Editor, The Nautilus
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this message from your system
.