Dear colleagues,

I would appreciate if you could share the attached Post-Doctoral position description. We are planning to hire a Post-Doctoral Research Associate to work on agricultural big data analytics in our digital agriculture program. One of the goals of Digital Agriculture Program at Texas A&M AgriLife Research center at Corpus Christi is to develop and apply emerging technologies, including big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), remote data transfer, and cloud computing to help solve complex agricultural problems. Some of the key research areas of the Digital Agriculture program are High-Throughput Phenotyping (HTP), precision farm management to improve resource use efficiency, and advancing protected environment vegetable production system. The candidate will work on the synthesis, integration, and analysis of large, diverse datasets obtained from Unmanned Aerial System (UAS), Satellite imagery, and ground sensors.

Below is the link for detailed description of the position.

https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/AgriLife_Research_External/job/Corpus-Christi-AL-RSCH/Post--Doctoral-Research-Associate_R-043225

Thanks so much

Mahendra

Sent from Mail for Windows