Dear Friends and Colleagues

I will be chairing a special session on marine and freshwater invertebrate zoology at this year’s Northeast Natural History Conference, April 22-24, 2922, in Albany, NY (https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2022/NENHC2022.shtml . I am herein soliciting presentation abstracts for the session.  If the number of presenters warrants, we will divide the session into multiple marine and freshwater sessions at the conference.  The Northeast Natural History Conference is a great venue for biologists, resource managers, naturalists, artists, faculty and students to share information on all aspects of natural science in the northeastern United States and eastern Canada.  The conference has always provided an opportunity to network among peers, friends, and colleagues.

The entire session will run a total of 90 minutes (twice that amount if we receive several submissions in which case we will divide into multiple sessions), with the general structure as follows: a few minutes for session overview and introduction then 20 minute presentations including two minutes for questions/answers.  If you are interested, please contact (RSVP) me DIRECTLY at 508-494-8764 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and/or submit an abstract directly to me at that email address.  I am setting an abstract SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR THIS SESSION is February 16th, 2022 . Participation is first come- first served so get your abstract in early.  Presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.  Early registration is March 27th, which includes a 10% registration fee savings.

Registration information can be found at: https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2022/registration/registrationinfo.shtml along with a link to the registration form.  Presentation guidelines are available at https://www.eaglehill.us/NENHC_2022/guidelines/oral-presentations.shtml.

Please consider joining me at this regional meeting.  I have been to this meeting every year since its founding and it is entertaining, informative, and fun.  Also consider bringing your students along if you are an acadme  We encourage student oral and poster presentation and registration is discounted for students.  Please feel free to forward this announcement to others who might be interested.

Thanks and I look forward to a great conference. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jay

Jay Cordeiro

Northeast Natural History & Supply