Dear DSSSAT community,
Check out the following opportunity at UTS in Sydney.

Three fully funded PhD Scholarships are available for outstanding candidates to work on a 3-year PhD program at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) within the RF and Communications Technologies (RFCT) lab. The RFCT lab based within the Faculty of Engineering and IT, brings together a collaborative multidisciplinary research and development group engaged in industry-based R&D. Successful PhD candidates will join a collaborative industry led R&D project comprising Bosch, Food Agility CRC and UTS. The candidates will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary collaborative research team, to undertake independent scientific investigations and carry out associated tasks under the guidance of senior industry researchers and academics.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/55911180

Jade d’Alpoim Guedes
Associate Professor
Scripps Institution of Oceanography &
Department of Anthropology
University of California San Diego

Affiliated Researcher- Center for Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
https://scripps.ucsd.edu/centers/adaptation/

Secretary, Society of Ethnobiology
www.ethnobiology.org

Mailing Address at Scripps:
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Sverdrup Hall, Rm # 1255
8615 Kennel Way
La Jolla, CA 92037-0212

Lab telephone:  858-246-2688

http://www.jadeguedes.com

http://anthro.ucsd.edu/people/faculty/faculty-profiles/jade-guedes.html

https://scripps.ucsd.edu/profiles/jguedes

Find recent papers at Research Gate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jade_Dalpoim_Guedes
The University of California, San Diego is on unceded, traditional Kumeyaay land. I honor with gratitude the land itself and the people who have stewarded it throughout the generations and pay my respects to elders both past and present. I urge my fellow settlers to take action and fight for land back! https://landback.org/manifesto/